- Tuition payments are due on the 15th of every month.
- A late fee of $25 will be added to late payments.
- A $25 fee will be charged to any returned checks.
- Classes can be paid for in cash or check.
- Ballet/Pointe: hair must be worn in a bun. Dancers must wear a leotard and tights with proper ballet slippers.
- All competition classes, Modern, Contemporary, Lyrical, Tap, Jazz, Gymnastics, Combo Classes, TJ&Ls, and Fit and Flex Classes- tight fitting dance clothing that is easy to move in with proper shoes.
- Each student will be allowed only 4 absences per class for each genre taken.
- After 4 absences, payment must be made on all missed classes at the standard class price.
- Attendance Rules will be strictly enforced.
- If a dancer is going to miss a private lesson, the instructor must be notified at least two hours prior.
- The week before a competition, all classes are mandatory.
- Competition team is by invite only.
- Competition dances (solo, duos, trios, groups) are by invite only.
- Competition invitations are based on technique, behavior, attendance, and by the instructor’s decisions.
- Attendance at competitions is mandatory if you are on the competition company.
- Costume choices are made by dance instructors and studio owners.
- Soloists can choose their own costumes with approval from the directors or instructors.
- Visitation weeks will take place two times per season.
- Cameras and video cameras are welcome.
- Notices of Visitation Weeks will be posted on social media outlets and notifications will be sent home with students.